By Luis A. Ebensperger,Loren D. Hayes
Fully integrative method of the socibiology of caviomorph rodents
- Brings jointly learn on social structures with that on epigenetic, neurendocrine and developmental mechanisms of social behavior
- Describes the social structures of many formerly understudied caviomorph species, picking out the health bills and merits of social dwelling in present day populations in addition to quantified evolutionary styles or trends
- Highlights power parallels and differences with different animal models
Read or Download Sociobiology of Caviomorph Rodents: An Integrative Approach PDF
Best zoology books
The purpose of the foreign Basal Ganglia Society (IBAGS) is to extra our knowing of standard basal ganglia functionality and the pathophysiology of issues of the basal ganglia, together with Parkinson's affliction, Huntington's disorder, and schizophrenia. each one triennial assembly of IBAGS brings jointly easy study scientists from all disciplines in addition to clinicians who're actively concerned about the therapy of basal ganglia problems, to debate the latest advances within the box and to generate new ways and ideas for the long run.
Improvement of rural landscapes is changing once-vast expanses of open house into wallet of habitat the place natural world populations exist in isolation from different individuals in their species. The vital proposal of metapopulation dynamics -- constellation of in part remoted patches can yield total balance to a approach that's chaotic on the point of the person patch -- deals a huge new frame of mind in regards to the conservation and administration of populations dispersed between small habitat fragments.
Die Landschaft in der quarter um die Lutherstadt Wittenberg ist reich an Gewässern. Sowohl der mittlere Lauf der Elbe als auch der untere Lauf der Schwarzen Elster mit ihren Altarmen, Altwässern, Kolken und sonstigen Auengewässern sowie die Hügellandschaften des Flämings und der Dübener Heide mit ihren teils noch naturnahen Bächen und Kleingewässern bieten einer artenreichen Fischfauna geeigneten Lebensraum.
The pink kangaroo is on the middle of Australia’s ecological identification. it really is Australia’s biggest terrestrial land mammal, the most important extant marsupial, and the single kangaroo actually constrained to Australia’s arid inside. virtually not anything was once recognized concerning the ecology of the crimson kangaroo while Alan Newsome started to learn it in 1957.
- Social Learning: Psychological and Biological Perspectives (Comparative Cognition and Neuroscience Series)
- The Antibody Molecule
- Wildlife and Wind Farms - Conflicts and Solutions, Volume 1: Onshore: Potential Effects (Conservation Handbooks)
- Inflammation: the Common Link in Brain Pathologies
Extra resources for Sociobiology of Caviomorph Rodents: An Integrative Approach
Sociobiology of Caviomorph Rodents: An Integrative Approach by Luis A. Ebensperger,Loren D. Hayes